Spa massage treatments can help improve poor leg, feet and hand circulation
Figuring out how to naturally improve your blood circulation is simpler than you might think. Whenever your body feels unnaturally lethargic, or when your face breaks out without warning, there is a good chance that your body is suffering from poor circulation of the blood and oxygen.
Improve poor blood circulation; start with exposing causes
Poor circulation in the legs, hands or feet can be easily identified and is often caused by a number of factors, including:
- lack of exercise;
- poor diet;
- packing on a considerable amount of weight over a short period of time;
- lack of quality sleep.
- Additionally, if you are pregnant or partying way too hard, you will need to learn how to ensure your wellness by working to improve poor circulation and low energy levels, too.
Aura Wellness Spa in NYC offers ways to naturally improve circulation with massage and facial therapies.
Getting a massage or facial will help to alleviate stress and naturally improve blood circulation throughout your body. All spa customers should be knowledgeable about changing their overall lifestyle to naturally improve blood circulation in the legs, hands and feet. Visit Aura Spa and experience the best massage therapy in New York City.
How Massage Helps Improve Blood Circulation
Generally, massage therapies will help naturally improve overall blood circulation and energy levels for spa clients.
- Beneficial for both men and women of any age group, most massage aims to calm the nerves and soothe the senses.
- Most massage techniques improve poor circulation in areas like the hands and feet, among others, by helping to release toxin build up in the body and easing of tense muscles.
- Once relaxed, your body can function better; you are able to focus; and your immune system can strengthen.
Facial spa treatments can also help improve blood circulation naturally. Getting a detoxifying or calming facial (depending on skin type and causes) will help to unclog pores; reduce puffiness; and re-introduce moisture to improve poor facial circulation.
At Aura Spa in Midtown Manhattan we offer several options to help you improve your poor blood circulation:
- Swedish massage therapy
- Japanese Shiatsu massage therapy
- Hot stone massage therapy
- Couples massage
- Aromatherapy body massage
- Reflexology massage therapy
A simple spa treatment could help improve your poor circulation
The issue of how to improve blood circulation naturally is no mystery at Aura Wellness Spa. We have therapists you can consult with to determine the best spa treatment for your needs. As with all spa treatments, though, they do not replace medical consultations. Along with any spa special-promotional services, body massage and facial packages that help to improve poor circulation, you’ll enjoy our therapeutic grottos, dry and steam saunas, shower and locker facilities at our spa. Ask about our New York City Day Spa Packages for individuals and day spa specials for groups.
Aura Wellness Spa is open daily, from 10am to 2am.
Book your massage therapy at our expert New York City massage spa directly through our Online Spa Services Reservation form today or call 212.695.9559 for receptionist.